Hammerflex GNR3500i inverter generator - a portable unit that is ideal for use as a power source for performing various works when there is no direct access to the power grid. Compact size and low weight make it easy to transport the generator in the trunk of a passenger car. Due to the low consumption of gasoline station can operate continuously for more than 3 hours. The generator is characterized by a stable voltage under continuous loads, and thanks to the inverter technology, it is possible to connect devices that are highly accurate and demanding of current purity to the generator. Due to the ability to generate a constant 12-volt current generator can be used for charging batteries, batteries, portable refrigerators, etc. (the kit includes a mate with crocodile wires for connecting the battery).
Advantages of the invertor Hammerflex GNR3500i petrolgenerator:
- Inverter technology provides high quality output voltage and allows you to connect high-precision and purity-demanding devices.
- High-quality four-stroke engine with overhead valves and air cooling system reduces fuel consumption.
- Substantial fuel savings are achieved thanks to an electronic ignition system and an electronic engine speed regulator, depending on the load.
- The ergonomic case with the convenient handle for carrying provides simple transportation.
- Simple and clear control panel.
- Built-in overload fuses at the DC and AC outputs ensure safe operation.
- Increased fuel tank capacity provides longer running time.
- The reinforced muffler guarantees a reduced noise level, which allows the use of generators, without causing discomfort to others in places of rest and crowds.
- The cushioned rubber feet will reduce vibration, noise, and give extra stability to the power plant.
- High quality control at all stages of production significantly reduces the percentage of warranty claims.